Looking for an emergency dentist in Dallas? The team at R. David Brumbaugh, D.D.S. provides a complete suite of services for all dental emergencies, including broken and fractured teeth and much more. No matter what your emergency is, this is the team to call from anywhere in the Dallas area.
Fast, Effective Emergency Dental Care in Dallas is Now Available With One Call
- David Brumbaugh, D.D.S. is known for top quality restorative and cosmetic dentistry in Dallas. The practice is also proud to offer some of the area’s best emergency dental services. After suffering an accident or other serious dental issue, it’s imperative to get help as quickly possible.
The sooner help is rendered, the more likely it is that teeth will be saved!
Emergency dental services can include any of the following:
- Immediate help for broken teeth
- Help with a sudden toothache in one or several teeth
- Care for a fractured tooth or other dental damage
- Tooth extraction to keep problems from getting worse
When Is It Appropriate to Use Emergency Dental Services?
Emergency dental services are essential in any situation where you have trauma to the mouth or jaw, or you experience sudden pain in the teeth. Any impact that causes teeth to be damaged, such as a fall or sports injury that causes a broken jaw, should be followed up with prompt dental care as soon as the sufferer is able.
Even if you have what seems like an “ordinary” toothache, you should not wait for days before seeing a dentist. A toothache can be a sign of infection that can be very serious. If a tooth cannot be repaired, it should be extracted promptly to help protect the health of the rest of the mouth.
If you lose a tooth due to accident or injury, wash it gently in warm water and keep it in a cup of milk. Do not try to remove any soft tissue that might be attached to it. If you are able to get emergency care within two hours, you have a much greater chance of having the tooth restored.
For Emergency Dental Services You Can Trust, Call R. David Brumbaugh, D.D.S.
When it comes to emergency dental care, every second counts. Don’t wait another minute to get the dental help you need. For immediate assistance, call the office of Dr. R. David Brumbaugh at (214) 945-8708.